Get your voice, messaging, and collaboration functions on a single platform to deliver a complete, integrated business communications solution. When using all-in-one solution from a single vendor on an unified communications platform you can help your company’s productivity, while keeping your total cost of ownership low.
- Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobilenapps, and BYOD capability
- Provide a consistent feature set and user experience to all users around the globe
- Integrate BYOD smartphones and tablets into business phones
- Manage your entire system whenever, wherever you want
- Seamlessly integrate with business applications
- Local virtual Phone Numbers
- Initial cost savings
- Ongoing cost savings
- Employee Mobility
- Reliable uptime
- Quick Install
- Easy to Use
Cloud system over On-premise Phone System
Enjoy ultimate flexibility as access to “seats” are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can scale up and down as needed. There’s none of the capital equipment or hardware costs associated with legacy phone systems.
How Does UCaaS Work?
The hosted infrastructure required to provide UC functions (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data center of your service provider. Your IP connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality.